Returns and Exchanges
Do I have to pay to return items?Returns made from within the UK, Belgium, France, Germany and Monaco are free. Please proess a return request on the website where you will then be able to print off your unique Returns Note and Tracked Postage Label.Please note that should you choose to return your items by any other method, we cannot be responsible for the cost incurred or any items lost as a result of this.
What if I need to return an item?
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it within 120 days of delivery providing the items are unworn or unused and in their original packaging complete with all labels. Please note that we can only exchange the same item for a different size. If you require an alternative item then please place a new order and return the original for a refund. For hygiene reasons we are unable to exchange or refund gumshields unless faulty or swimwear if the hygiene strip is not intact.Please note that we can only accept back name tagged items where the tags have been purchased from us and sewn in by ourselves as part of our name tag application service. If you would like to return an item, please make a request on the website via our Online Returns service. You will need to print off your Returns note and Prepaid label at home. If you request an exchange, we will send out your new item straight away and ask that you return the original by post within 28 days. If we have not received your return within that time then you will automatically be charged for the items not returned. For further details of how to use our Online Returns service, please visit our How to Shop page here
. If you are unable to return your item via our Online Portal, please contact our Helpline to request a postage paid label. You will need to include a copy of the dispatch note in your parcel, indicating clearly which items you are returning, and whether you require a refund or exchange. If you do not not provide this information then a refund will automatically be processed. We do advise that you obtain a proof of posting receipt from the Post Office for all returns as we are unable to accept responsibility for non-delivery of returned goods. Our full Returns policy can be found here
Will my exchanged items be name tagged?
We will name tag your exchanged/replacement items providing they were originally requested on your order. Name tags for replacement items on FastTrack orders will be sent loose as per the original order. Please note that we can only accept back name tagged items where the tags have been purchased from us and sewn in by ourselves as part of our name tag application service.
How long will it take for my return to be processed?
Exchanges requested via our Online Returns Service will be processed immediately. Refunds will be processed once your return has been received at our warehouse. Please allow 3 business days from receipt for refunds to be processed. We will email you to let you know that your item(s) has been refunded. PLEASE NOTE; Returns from FastTrack orders will be processed within the normal 3 business day timescale.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to pressures within our warehouse, our returns processing time is currently 7 days.
What if I want to return an item from an order shipped outside of the UK?
Orders shipped to Belgium, France, Germany and Monaco; We offer a free returns service from these countries via DHL. Please note that at the moment this is a Pick-Up service only, direct from your home. If you would like to return an item for a refund or exchange to a different size, please process your request on the webiste via our Online Returns Service. Further information on how to do this can be found on our 'How To Shop' page. Please allow 2-3 business days for your return to reach us.
Orders shipped to other destinations; We do not offer a free returns service for any other overseas destination so you will be responsible for returning any items to us and the costs involved. If you require an exchange please place a new order, which will include international postage, and return the original item for a refund.
How do I process an Online Return?
Online returns are quick and easy. Please follow the steps below;
• Simply go to the ‘Orders’ tab and click ‘View Order’ to select the order from which you would like to return something. Then click the red ‘Return Items’ button
• Select the item(s) that you wish to return, then click ‘Next’
• From the dropdown box, select the quantity you wish to return and also the 'Reason’ for each return
• Choose an ‘Action’ for each item ie refund or exchange and if you require an exchange, select the required size from the dropdown box
• When you have completed this for all items you are returning, proceed to the next step by clicking ‘Next’
• When you have added the item(s) you require to your basket you will be presented with a summary of your request. Please review this carefully to ensure you have selected the correct items and then click ‘Confirm Return’
• Finally, please take a moment to read our Terms and Conditions then tick the accept check box before clicking ‘Confirm Return’
• Print off your shipping label and returns note with your unique barcode reference
• Once you have processed your return you will see confirmation of this in your ‘Returns History’ by going back to the original order
• On the ‘Returns History’ page you can view the details of your order, including your order number and its current status. If necessary you can also reprint your Returns Note and Shipping Label from here
• Reseal the garment in the original packaging
• Enclose the garment and printed returns form inside your parcel and attach the prepaid shipping label
• Please ensure your parcel is posted back to us immediately to ensure we receive it within 28 days
Why is there no returns bag in my boxed order?
We are currently working hard to reduce single use plastics. We have already taken steps to reduce and eliminate plastics further up our supply chain and are now asking that you support us with this vital project by using your own packaging for any returns. To find out more about what we are doing, please see our Ethical and Environmental Policy.
Why can't I place an order or process an exchange for an item that is out of stock if I require delivery to Europe?
Costs for shipping to Europe have increased significantly. As a result we are consolidating orders to Europe as much as possible. If an item you wish to order is out of stock and you require delivery to an address outside of the UK, you will need to request an email notification and we will let you know once the item is back in stock and available to order.
Why can I only return items from the same country to which my original order was shipped?
Due to import duty & tax implications and to avoid shipping hold-ups at customs, we can only facilitate returns from the same country to which the original order was shipped